more password files/sources with PAM ?

Hi,

I'd like to set PAM to use two or more password files and autheticate
user against the first one in which the user is listed. I'd like to
use that schema to give selected users using unsecured versions of protocols to use different passwords for them. That is if te user
cannot use FTP+TLS, I want give him special FTP pasword different
from the password for the rest of system.

Is it possible to do that somehow ? How ? Or is my idea wrong ?

Thank you for replies,
R.Matl