PAM/Squid

Hi,

I am an admin of a school and I am looking at using my W2K AD
(unfortunately I choose native mode) on a Linux RH 7.3 box and set
"rules" so that some users listed in AD can use certain ports like those
for MSN and some users that can't. I have the AD structure set up the
way that I like, but my knowledge of Linux is poor...

I have a Linux proxy box set up and working the way that I want, but
without limitations ....

I have been reading the email list about using PAM and raidus and
Kerberos and such... there doesn't seem to be a clear.. step 1 do this
etc.

Has someone else had success with this?

Squid is running on the proxy in transparent mode so that web sites are
content filtered. All port 80 traffic is redirected to 8080.

Thanks in advance...

S Ryall
Cornerstone Christian School