Using PAM and MSSQL

Hi all. I've never written a module to authenticate users with PAM. Now
I have to do it using MSSQL server and allow the user if he has the
right permission set on a table, like this :

username password hasEmailAccount hasWebAccount hasXXXAcount
leandro  leandro     true            false        false

So, for example, if want to check my emails on a popd, I will, but I
can't use the web through squid or XXX.

Is it possible to write a module to do this without changing the client
application ? ( using the conversation mechanism ).

I'm planning to use the freetds lib to implement the communication
channel with MSSQL.

If you have any experience on this pleased drop me a line.

thanx !

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)