Problems with pam_listfile.so

Hi,

   I add this line to /etc/pam.d/rlogin:
       auth   required  pam_lisfile.so onerr=fail  item=user  sense=allow
file=/etc/pbsusers

   My plan was to block the users not listed in this file to do rlogin, it
worked the first time the system requested the password, but the the system
asked again for the password and then it didn't block the access.
   I tried to change required to requisite, but then it worked liked it didn't
have the line above.
   Does anyone knows what's happening?

    Rafael von Hoonholtz Magrin (UFRGS - Brazil)