RE: Remote Console Login

Jenn,

That should not be the problem, since I my application is playing audio
to the machine that it is running on, not forwarding it to another
machine.

Also, since my application works fine when I login one the physical
console of the machine, as any user, and when I login remotely as root,
I do suspect that this problem is PAM related.  However, I cannot seem
to find a solution to this problem, other than to login in remotely as
root, which is something that I was hoping not to have to do...

Take care,
Darwin

---

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take
action in reliance upon this message.  If you have received this in
error, please notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete
this message and its attachments from your computer system.  We do not
waive work product privilege by the transmission of this message.