Re: pam_limits broken in CVS...

> I want to congratulate the person who b0rken maxlogins
> limit in pam_limits (Nalin?).
> Try this:
>
> *               hard    maxlogins       2

Let me explain some basic rules on how to report things what YOU consider
a bug :

Basic data :

1) Version of the software
2) Distribution
3) Patches that might be applied by the people who actually build the
distro

Then you explain the expected behaviour and the behaviour you get.

> and see how many users will be able to login. This is _not_ desired
> behaviour.

Since you didn't describe 'desired' (which is a bad term, desired is what
the user wants, which can be a diffent that what the design specs say).

> I know how to fix it, but I want to leave for the person who broke it.

Well, stop being a total jackass, and start explaining things.

> Jan

	Igmar