pam_wheel question

Hi,

Under RH 6.2 (pam 0.72) I was able to set up su such that only users in
the wheel group were able to su to root, but anyone could su to other
unprivledged accounts.  Now on my 7.1 (pam 0.75) box, if I enable
pam_wheel in su, it prevents everyone from using su unless they are in
the wheel group instead of just allowing su to root by wheel group
members.  Here is my su config for the 7.1 box:

#%PAM-1.0
auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_rootok.so
# Uncomment the following line to implicitly trust users in the "wheel"
group.
#auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_wheel.so trust use_uid debug
# Uncomment the following line to require a user to be in the "wheel"
group.
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_wheel.so use_uid debug
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
account    required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
password   required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    optional     /lib/security/pam_xauth.so

And here is the config from my 6.2 box where it works as I want it to:

#%PAM-1.0
# The next two lines require a user to be in group "wheel" in order to
su to root.
auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_rootok.so debug
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_wheel.so group=wheel
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so shadow nullok
account    required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so shadow use_authtok
nullok
session    required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so
session    optional     /lib/security/pam_xauth.so

My question is, how do I get the same funtionality under 7.1?

TIA,

Matt