Newbie

Hello and Greetings to all
I have been using PAM for abt a month on RHL7.2.
Could someone kindly help me find a practical tutorial on PAM?
I have scoured a lot of sites, but apart from explaining the syntax and
stuff none
explains practical examples surgically, broken down line-by-line as it were.
A list of good books would be a very helpful pointer.
Brgds
Tanks of Thanks in Advance
Rajiv
New Bombay, INDIA

www.opensourceforcemode.com

"We use Linux to UP our efficiency! So UP Yours!