Interesting...

Hi Everybody!
    New to this list, and also kinda new to PAM.  I was checking my
email today when I got an email from my tripwire saying that the
pam_pwd.so module had a different mod time then expected.  When I look
at the file it is empty, and it does have a mod time of today at 2AM (I
was online at the time).  I have a good feeling that I am the one who
caused this change, but I just can't think of how I would have done
this?  Also does anybody know of a good resource to define the modules
etc...

Thanks in advance!
Mike.