Re: Apache Logins with PAM.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 05:42:42PM -0800, Petro wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get Apache's basic auth to authenticate using
> PAM?

Not really...in the interest of somebody knowledgable
correcting me (because I hope this is wrong):

- if you have a shadow password system, then PAM authentication
  doesn't seem to work unless the caller is root.  Is this true?

--
Soren Aalto <soren@pan.uzulu.ac.za>
Internet guy, University of Zululand