Re: CHAP with PAM in PPP

Title: CHAP with PAM in PPP
I don't believe so...I was asking about this a year or so ago and was told no. I stuck with pap. Things might've changed since then though...good luck.

mike

Murali K. Vemuri wrote:
3C466F5D.ED2DAEDE@multitech.co.in">

hi there,

well........i did a lot of experimentation for authenticating my ppp
users with PAM.
as long as i use PAM by manipulating PAP secrets file, i was able to do
it.
but, i was wondering if i could do the same through MSCHAPv2.
i would like to know if it is possible or not at all!!!

thanks and regds
murali krishna vemuri