kerberos 5 modules

I was looking for PAM modules which do kerberos5 auth and found a couple
at the PAM site:

http://is.rice.edu/~wymanm/projects/:
To Do:
Support other PAM-able services like password changing.
(I couldn't find a download link, is it just me?)

http://www.fcusack.com/: pam_krb5-1.0.tar.gz

The third one leads to a 404 page (http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~itoi/)

And Redhat has itw own module, I think.

Is anybody using these modules (besides the RH one, which is of course being
used)? Would it be best to use the RH one? Is there a homepage for this one
or, if I use it, should I just grab the latest .src.rpm?