Creating a user account on the fly for XDM login

I have modified the pam_ncp_auth module so that it
authenticates Novell Netware users creating local
accounts "on the fly". It works fine on the console,
but XDM seems to call a PAM-unix2 module that blocks
the authentication process, since the user does not
exist on passwd. This are the entries in
/etc/pam.d/xdm:

auth     sufficient   /lib/security/pam_unix.so nullok
auth     required     /lib/security/pam_ncp_auth.so
account  required     /lib/security/pam_unix.so
password required     /lib/security/pam_unix.so
session  required     /lib/security/pam_unix.so
debug

What can I do to overpass this PAM-unix2 module(since
it is not in my conf file)?

Thanks,

Thiago Cangussu