From: dino bartolome [mailto:dino@pobox.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 1:39 PM
To: pam-list@redhat.com
Subject: pam and openldap

I am trying to authenticate my courier imap server to authenticate like
this: pam -> ldap
however imap servers require more user information like location of maildir
etc..
this user information will be stored in attributes for each entry.....
how would i retrieve this information using pam? or in other words how could
courier retrieve this information from pam and pam retrieve this information
from openldap?