Newbie Question (Second Post)

Hello All,

I've configured PAM to use radius for telnet and ssh authentications.

My problem is that the server will now allow a user to logon using both
there radius password and local unix password (they are different)

Ideally, i'd like to do the following :-

if radius returns anything other than "ok" then deny the request.
if the radius server is dead / not responding then try the local unix passwd.

Is this possible, is there another way to accomplish the same thing.

Thanks for your help.

G.