PAM+NIS+SAMBA

I have a few queries about samba+nis+pam.
I had setup nis and samba on same server , Due to this authentication for linux and NT was diferent . I decided to have one authentication system for both linux and NT clients. I had configured samba with PAM . Now , how to enable nis lookup in pam configuration files. So that while authentication it looks for pam , intern pam points to NIS maps.

Can any body help me in this regard.

Raz