Re: Kerberos 5

There's many.

Search on Google...

But here's a hint: the best one I've found is Fran Cusack's PAM_KRB5
which you can find on http://www.fcusack.com/. The FreeBSD folks have a
port that includes some patches which I recommend you apply.

I've been making some improvements to this module, including one bug
fix (*), several CDE bug workaround features and better logging.

(*) There's a bug in pam_prompter causing non-null-terminated strings to
be returned to krb5_get_init_creds_password(). The trailing null is not
technically necessary since the length of the string is also passed
back, but, unfortunately, in MIT krb5 v1.2.1 krb5_get_init_creds_password()
uses strcmp() to compare the new password typed in twice by a password-
expired user, thus requiring null termination or else...

When I am done with making and testing these changes I'll post the
patches to the appropriate lists.

Nico