Re: pam and yppasswd on Red Hat LINUX 6.1

That works nicely.  One thing:  This assumes that all passwords are
handled through the NIS server.  What if a system, in addition to
allowing NIS users, also had a few local accounts.  Is there a way
for pam to distinguish between the two, and not use nis to change the
password for a local account?