Re: Porting pam to Solaris, HP-UX, others

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Steve Langasek wrote:

> I'm going to take some of these and get them committed to the tree.

That would be excellent.  Thanks.  Could you let me know of any that
you don't do, please?

> It would be helpful if you could submit bugs for each of these on
> sourceforge, since Andrew won't let anything into the tree that doesn't
> have a bug ID associated with it. ;)

Am I missing something here?  You are going to commit the ones I have
already reported, but you want me to submit these *same* ones through
sourceforge bug mechanism?  Which?  (Or did you mean future patches/bugs?)

On the previous bugs/patches:  Who is to do what?

On future bugs/patches:  What should patch/bug-reporters do?  And what
positive steps will be taken, and by whom, to follow them through?

Thanks again.  Best wishes.