Re: Porting pam to Solaris, HP-UX, others

David Lee wrote:
> Andrew:  Could you indicate, please, perhaps both here and within the
> sourceforge CVS repository:
>
> o  What is the current "production" branch?

MAIN

> o  Which branch should we use as the baseline for submitting bugfixes,
>    portability changes etc.?

MAIN

> o  What "classes" of fixes are you looking for?

First something generic - like a way to handle HPUX vs. Solaris etc. in
a way that compiles for you - I, for one, cannot test these changes.

> o  How we should discuss them and submit them?

In small chunks:

  1. file a bug report for each logical change request - include a patch
with that bug report.
  2. if you want broarder changes, you should discuss them more widely
on this list.

Cheers

Andrew