pam_access copyright notice

As I was looking for the licensing terms of pam_access, I noticed that a
portion of the code came from logdaemon-5.6, but the copyright notice did
not come along with the code.  This patch does what's right.

Perhaps someone at Red Hat can get this integrated into the pam package.

Mike
*** pam-0.72/modules/pam_access.orig/pam_access.c	Thu Jun  1 00:52:27 2000
--- pam-0.72/modules/pam_access/pam_access.c	Fri Dec  8 08:11:12 2000
***************
*** 7,12 ****
--- 7,30 ----
   *
   */

+ /* Copyright message from logdaemon-5.6 (original file name DISCLAIMER) */
+ /************************************************************************
+ * Copyright 1995 by Wietse Venema.  All rights reserved. Individual files
+ * may be covered by other copyrights (as noted in the file itself.)
+ *
+ * This material was originally written and compiled by Wietse Venema at
+ * Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands, in 1990, 1991,
+ * 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995.
+ *
+ * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
+ * provided that this entire copyright notice is duplicated in all such
+ * copies.
+ *
+ * This software is provided "as is" and without any expressed or implied
+ * warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of
+ * merchantibility and fitness for any particular purpose.
+
  #include <features.h>
  #include <stdio.h>
  #include <stdlib.h>