Re: PAM_SMB through Apache

I recall a module which adds usernames when they log in, and can create home
directories (I THINK, but I'm not sure). Check out the pam docs to see a list
of modules.

Thus, autheticate against the domain, and if that succeeds, add a user locally
automatically (you could even make a script that would do this) and thus lets
them log in.

Mathew Johnston

PS. I've never done this, so I may not know what I'm talking about :)