gossip [was Re: Security PAM Problem]

Offline David and I have discovered that the fact pam_unix is compiled
with cracklib support by redhat so the default stack is being checked by
libcrack twice.

His workaround for now is to use pam_pwdb.

I'm itching to release 0.73. So those out there who maintain their own
trees, be prepared to synch up. Sourceforce is up to date with all I
plan to include in this release, bar some 'make release' code.

Cheers

Andrew