Re: Security PAM Problem

Hello,

I have purchased RedHat 7 standard and Im having problems with PAM (I spoke
to Michael) see below for our conversation and he suggested I speak to
you...

Basically I want to use WU IMAP but this uses PAM which is too good! I need
to be able for users to set simple passwords (this is for schools) without
the usual password length and dictionary checks...

I tried removing the pam_cracklibs line from /etc/pam.d/system-auth but with
no luck (see conversation below)

Any ideas? The council is about to bin this project in exchange from M$
Proxy and Exchange server if I dont get it sussed this week...

Thanks loads,

Dave