autoconf (please test)

OK, after a million years or so, I've almost got an autoconfed Linux-PAM
branch working. Its mostly untested but compiles and seems to install
etc., on my test system so now I'm seeking feedback.

The basic idea is that this is a rehash of 0.72 but with autoconf as its
configuration engine. I've done no testing at all on anything other than
one Linux system, so I don't expect it to work anywhere yet, but if folk
want to try it on HP boxes etc., and report their problems I'd be very
happy to hear about them.

I intend to release 0.73 with this patch merged into the changes that
have been accumulating on sourceforge, so this is your chance to ensure
that 0.73 has a fair chance of compiling for you out of the box.

According to the instructions on sourceforge, you can public cvs co this
code as follows:

[ http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=6663 ]

cvs \
   -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.pam.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pam \