Is this possible ?

Have one password server, with multiple clients systems. When passwords
expire, uses can log into any system and it would prompt the user for a
new password.

If anybody has this set mentioned above, please e-mail me.
My current setup uses NIS. But users can login even after there password
expires. Sometimes it does prompt the user to change there password,
but it asks twice in a row, and it does not change there password.
I have been working on this for sooo long, that I just want to copy
someone elses setup and be done with it...

Thank you for your time.
--
Paul Faure					paul@paulfaure.com
Carleton University Systems Engineer 3rd Year	paul@porkchop.org