Re: PAM and Kerberos

> So? If you're forwarding a TGT why would you then run kinit?

Habit?

Desire to get TGTs for an alternate personality?  And then restore
them to my local credentials when I am done.

> Is that the only time that the cache file is replaced rather than being
> edited in place?

The cache file is replaced only when it is re-initialized or if the
user was to execute kdestroy().

                  Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer
                 The Kermit Project * Columbia University
               612 West 115th St * New York, NY * 10025 * USA
     http://www.kermit-project.org/ * kermit-support@kermit-project.org