Re: PAM and Kerberos

>What we need is a new credential cache implementation that is
>accesible via IPC.  Similar to what Danilo has implemented on
>Windows for the upcoming release of KfW.

Mac OS X will also have an IPC implementation of the CCache API. The
Mac and Windows implementations are based on the same sources at this
point, and will only be getting more similar in the future.

meeroh
--

meeroh@mit.edu | <http://meeroh.mit.edu/meeroh/> | MIT I/S Mac
developer | KB1FMP

"Look up at the sky. Ask yourselves: Is it yes or no? Has the sheep
eaten the flower? And you will see how everything changes..."
       -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"