Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:40:53 +0200
From: Dirk Allard <dirk@daniel.materials.uni-wuppertal.de>
To: pam-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Pam-discuss] Pam / Kerberos5

Hi,

I have the following problem: on our linux box we want to authenticate
against a kerberos5 server (in this case: a win2000 server). Basic
authentification (kinit/klist, login.krb5) work. But I don't find a pam
module (or the correct settings for this module on a debian system). And I
don't know what I have to set in the passwd and shadow file for the user to
get the authentification against kerberos but the home locally.

Anybody who can help me?