Re: Linux-PAM portability (was: PAM concepts)

On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 12:49:13PM +0100, David Lee wrote:
> (My local source tree is diverging worryingly from that at sourceforge,
> and I would really, really like to see the two reconciled as soon as is
> reasonably practicable.  Could one of the sourceforge maintainers please
> contact me to discuss how to proceed?)

Not speaking for anyone of course, but it might help if you'd create
an account at SourceForge and ask for commit permissions. At the very
least, you could probably check in your changes to a different branch
so that it can be more easily looked at.

--

Ingo