Re: PAM/skey - two cvs sites? which module? I'm confused!

Hi Richard,

On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, Richard K. Michael wrote:

> Finally (!), why aren't there mailing list archives on the sourceforge site?
> There's almost no content in the "mailing lists" section of
> http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=6663.

Obviously this is just a side point here, but the mailing lists pointed to by
sourceforge are sourceforge mailing lists; AFAIK, they don't give the option
of linking to archives of mailing lists not hosted by sourceforge.  Of course,
it'd be nice to link to a mailing list archive from the main sourceforge PAM
page, once that's set up.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer