Antwort: Re: sufficient account management checking for locally definedusers

Hello,

I followed your discussion with interest but I have a very practical problem. Is
there any configuration of pam (sshd) which allows
me to have mixed local/ldap users _with_ ldap users restricted to certain hosts
using the host attribute in ldap?
I am also using nss_ldap.

mit freundlichen Grüßen/with best regards
Thomas Emde
ScaleOn GmbH & Co. KG
Systems Engineering 1
Geb. B151, Raum 117