PAM_AUTHTOK, PLEASE

Hello,

I'm going to talk about my problem.
I've developped a module which authenticates an user with a USB badge. If the user gives me its unix password instead of the badge code, I put this password in PAM_AUTHTOK with the pam_set_ietm ( pamh, PAM_AUTHTOK, (void *) pwd ); function. In the pam.d directory, I met my_pam.so in front of pam_unix, and I added try_first_pass flags xith pam_unix.
For su serviuce, it's ok but not with login and I don't know where the error come from. When I enter the password ( and not the badge code), Unix denied access.
I didn't use pam_sm_chautok because, I don't change the password, just setup it.
Thank you for you help, best regards

Annélies