Newbie: cannot log into box

Ok, a couple of differences here:

on the line:
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok debug

does this increase the verbage from pam_unix.so?  I didn't notice any additional data in the /var/log/messages or secure logs.

An order difference in account section, I don't believe that should be significant since the stack matches.

a couple of minor? items in session.

*********************

[root@Webby pam.d]# cat system-auth
#%PAM-1.0
# This file is auto-generated.
auth        required      /lib/security/pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_ldap.so use_first_pass
auth        required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so

account     required      /lib/security/pam_unix.so
account     required      /lib/security/pam_ldap.so

password    required      /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so retry=3 type=
password    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so nullok use_authtok md5 shadow
password    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_ldap.so use_authtok
password    required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so

session     required      /lib/security/pam_limits.so
session     required      /lib/security/pam_unix.so
session     optional      /lib/security/pam_ldap.so

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet