pam & ppp (pierre)

>Does anyone got pam and ppp to work together???
Have been having some strange PPP / password related issues so might be able
to shed some light on where to start looking.

> I've been trying to use the basic login authentification
> username: *****
> password:******
> But it's failing ...
> Anybody got a hint???
Can you give more detail?  What is failing?  What messages are you getting in
your log files?  What does enabling debug output give you?  What config are
you using for PAM?

Sweet Dreams,
 - Martin