Missing PAM Header file on RH 7.2

I'm trying to install SMTP AUTH support using PAM with Exim, and
I've narrowed down the problem to the fact that I'm missing system PAM
header files on my Red Hat machine.

The error I receive is:
call_pam.c:25:31: security/pam_appl.h: No such file or directory

I've tried downloading different variations of PAM RPMs, but haven't
been successful in finding these header files.  Does anyone know where
I can get them?

TIA,
-Jason