PAM Problem

HI,

I am ajay from mumbai, India.
Can you kindly help me by letting me know how do one get NT User Name
(loggedin name) along with their IP Address.
I had tried "wbinfo -u" and "wbinfo -N" but this gives me the list of PDC
users with their assigned IPs.
I want to know the Logged in User name along with the IP.

Example:
if my user name is "Ajay" and my IP Address is "192.168.0.33" and i allwo my
friend "deepak" (who is also a user on PDC)
to log in from my machine (IP Address).

how will i come to know that "deepak" has not logged in from his machine but
from "Ajay"'s machine.

inshort i want loggedin user.

is there a way out.

Kindly help, I am looking for the solution from quite some time with much
success.
looking for some urgent help

Ajay S Chaturvedi.