Re: Reviewer Registration/Profiles

Hi Rob,
Thanks for this feedback. These points are good and we will consider how to integrate them into an improved experience for the registration and profile.  I will log these into our issue tracker so that we follow up.

Thanks
Eric Hestenes
NYLS Community Patent Review project
eric.hestenes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx