Re: Own HW Supported RSA provider

You can give your implementation the property "provider=myname" and for fetching, you can use the conditional property query string "?provider=myname".  That will ensure that, for whatever the app is fetching, it will pick what your provider offers first, and fall back to using stuff from any other provider (including the default provider).

"myname" can be anything you like