Re: Openssl-3.2.1 - Building for Tru64

Thanks for the reply Richard,

I am waiting for the make to re-run using gcc…. I am starting to suspect my build environment.
It seems to be making it much further in the process using gcc.

I haven’t had much trouble with using the Compaq C compiler when building other things but I would lean towards my build environment being the problem.

I have never used Tru64 in any capacity professionally.  My experience is mostly AIX, Linux and a bit of Solaris.

-M