Re: Unsubscribe

Steffen Nurpmeso wrote in
 <20240203234715.qzdGBjPF@steffen%sdaoden.eu>:
 |Anyway i do not mind as long as at some time there will be an
 |interface that is as transparent as the _fetch series (and
 |digestbyname etc before) or loadprivatekey, as i do not know what
 |all that is, it is what the user gave me; i will do the operation,

Please also note that the manual says

   EVP_DigestSignInit()   and  EVP_DigestSignInit_ex()  functions  can  be
   called multiple times on a context and the parameters set  by  previous
   calls  should be preserved if the pkey parameter is NULL. The call then
   just resets the state of the ctx.

yet it seemed to me (on Saturday) that without a preceding
EVP_MD_CTX_reset() EVP_DigestSignInit() will not work for the
upcoming EVP_DigestSign().  I can open a github issue for this
nit?

--steffen