Re: Unsubscribe

If that was because of me..
I think i do not get an answer because i refused to sign those
agreements that now everyone wants to have before merging code
etc.  But the patch was most-possible trivial and in fact built
upon other peoples work -- merely copy+paste thus --, and so i did
not.  I even posted the changeset "as Matt Caswell", but they
simply did not use it as such.
(I had signed the change to Apache license.)

Anyway i do not mind as long as at some time there will be an
interface that is as transparent as the _fetch series (and
digestbyname etc before) or loadprivatekey, as i do not know what
all that is, it is what the user gave me; i will do the operation,
but it is nonsense that i cannot do so with those algorithms which
need the entire data to walk thereover multiple times, or which
have a fixed message digest.  If such algorithms exist, and they
do, then i need to have the ability to choose the correct code
path transparently, through some interface.  Or have reproducible
error codes available that i can use to at least detect the other
code path might be necessary.  I see nothing such.
But hey -- there is brute force available!  I will use that!!

--steffen