Re: OpenSSL s_server command prompts for password even when we provide it in the command in OpenSSL 3.1 versions

Hello Ishani,

can you please report this issue on the
https://github.com/openssl/openssl GH project page?

This bug happens if you have the encrypted key in the same file as the
certificate. A simple workaround is to put the key in a separate file
and use the -key option to load it and have only the unencrypted
certificate in the file loaded with the -cert option.

But nevertheless it is a regression.

Kind regards,

Tomas Mraz, OpenSSL

--