Programmatic Execution of the "OpenSSL-fipsinstall" Command

Hello,

I am currently working on a project that involves the use of the "OpenSSL-fipsinstall" command, and I'm exploring the possibility of running it programmatically. I would appreciate some guidance on the steps involved and whether this approach is feasible.

Has anyone successfully executed the "OpenSSL-fipsinstall" command programmatically?

What steps need to be taken to achieve programmatic execution of "OpenSSL-fipsinstall"?

Are there any potential challenges or considerations that I should be aware of?

I'm eager to hear from anyone with experience or insights into this matter. Your assistance will be invaluable in helping me navigate through this aspect of my project.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise!

Thanks,

Memo