Calling OpenSSL_thread_stop() multiple times

Hi,

Can anyone please share insights on the following?

I have created DLL which uses statically linked ossl 3.0 and libcurl. The functions exported by this DLL get called by 2 different applications.

app1 calls foo() exported by DLL with different thread ids for each invocation.

app2 calls foo() exported by DLL with same thread ids for each invocation.

Thus app2 calls openssl_stop_thread() multiple times on same thread. Added function foo() below.

Is it okay to call openssl_stop_thread() on a thread and then again use that thread for TLS communication ? In effect end up calling open_ssl_thread() multiple times on same thread.

 Does not look good to me. While have few changes in mind that can satisfy both scenarios separately, can there be way to write foo() so that it satisfies both app1 and app2?

int foo()
{
//Other logic
Openssl_stop_thread();