Subject: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-ec-pki-00.txt
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 02:00:24 -0700
From: internet-drafts@xxxxxxxx
To: Michael C. Richardson <mcr+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Henk Birkholz <henk.birkholz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-ec-pki-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-ec-pki
Revision: 00
Title: Guide for building an EC PKI
Document date: 2023-07-23
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 29
Html: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-ec-pki-00.html
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-ec-pki

Abstract:
This memo provides a guide for building a PKI (Public Key
Infrastructure) of EC certificates using openSSL. Certificates in
this guide can use either ECDSA or EdDSA. Along with common End
Entity certificates, this guide provides instructions for creating
IEEE 802.1AR iDevID Secure Device certificates.

The IETF Secretariat