OpenSSL on Android question

Hi,

I've managed to get OpenSSL 3 working with Windows, thanks to all the help from this list, but am now struggling with OpenSSL 3 for Android on account of a lack of a suitable Linux system I can cross-compile on.

Can anyone point me to a guide for cross-compiling OpenSSL 3 for Android on a Windows system, or to Android binaries for OpenSSL 3? (I found one set of binaries on GitHub, but they seem to have dependencies on libraries not provided with Microsoft's port of Clang.)