Do I need to maintain platform specific include files for using OpenSSL3.0.9

Hi,

I am using OpenSSL3.0.9 for a cross platform application. So I have common code that is built and linked against OpenSSL 3.0.9 on MacOS(intel and arm), Windows(intel 32/64, arm) and Linux(32/64) platform. I am building static libs from open ssl libraries and linking against them. I have noticed a bunch of openssl include files come in form .in files and are converted into .h files by configure / make process. For example one such file is crypto.h.in / crypto.h. This leads me to this question: Do I need to build openssl in all OS platforms and use the set of include files from each platform build or include files from any one platform build (say from Mac OSx) is good enough to get me going in building my code in all 3 platforms?

Thanks,
Tathagata Chakraborty
Mo: 9884869684