Re: Need Help on OpenSSl 3.0.x and FIPS enablement

Dear PCRaghavendra,

If you call OPENSSL_init_crypto with proper flags from your
application, OpenSSL will load the config file automatically.

You also should add the section named [alg_section] in the config file
and add a line
default_properties = fips=yes

according to https://www.openssl.org/docs/man3.0/man5/config.html

In your program you can use the EVP_default_properties_enable_fips for
this purpose.

Hope this helps.

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky