OpenSSL custom provider seg fault on multithreaded application

Dear OpenSSL users,

  I have a custom provider (for HW implementation) and a test application. Test application calls the loaded custom provider and do cipher (encryption and decryption) and works fine, so far ok with custom provider.

 When I make this test application as a multi-threaded application, seg fault occurs. When I debug custom provider I see that CIPHER_DECRYPT_INIT function is called with a ctx pointer which is deallocated in a previous CIPHER_FREECTX function.

  Any leads why it behaves so? Is there any doc on multithreaded provider and/or configure openssl for this use case?

Note: I use openssl 3.0.7 + linux 5.10.

Thanks,
Hareesh